[Savannah-hackers] submission of Client FTP with Ncurses Library - sava

From: alphacc
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Client FTP with Ncurses Library - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:47:29 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Thomas <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Client FTP with Ncurses Library
System name: nconnect
Type: GNU

Nconnect:
Create a client in ncurses, that provide an easy way to connect to differents
file distribution systems.
The first implementation will be FTP(SSL,FXP),SFTP.
I\'d like to create a new queue management system.
Instead of drag and drop or midnight commander style, I\'d like to define some
queue when your start the software :
- the first windows will be the connection windows.
- then if une press F1->F6 you acces to a queue proprieties and you can define
the destination (local or remote)
- then on the connection windows just press 1,2,3,4,5,6 to send the files to
the right queue.

I think that can be really useful for web administration purpose or if you use
a lot of FTP access.

I haven\'t any source code yet.

I\'d like to use GTK after to have a X interface.

Other Software Required:
ncurses
ndk++
openssl