[Savannah-hackers] Re: broken web updates

From: Brian Jones
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: broken web updates
Date: 04 Apr 2003 08:06:54 -0500

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

> Brian Jones <address@hidden> said:
>
> > I cannot get updates made to the classpath project web pages, probably
> > either ssh key is wrong again or something else is busted.
>
> Can provide errors messages (cvs update -d + ssh -1 -v sv.gnu.org)?
>
> Regards,

Hello Mathieu,

Here is the error message I see.

address@hidden classpath]$ export CVS_RSH=ssh
address@hidden classpath]$ cvs ci .
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining announce
cvs commit: Examining docs
Warning: Remote host denied X11 forwarding.
Checking in home.en.html;
/webcvs/software/classpath/home.en.html,v  <--  home.en.html
done
sh: /tmp/cvswebcommitlog: Permission denied

Btw, last time this occurred I talked with Paul Fisher who found that
the ssh-key on the server used to copy over to gnuftp (new web server)
was wrong so the copy was failing (web server died, gnuftp used
instead, different key obviously).  The /tmp/cvswebcommitlog thing was
yet another error that didn't really matter with regards to this
copying from the committed cvs tree over to the web space.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>