[Savannah-hackers] [ 102026 ] Account Stuck in "Pending Confirmation"

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102026 ] Account Stuck in "Pending Confirmation"
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 17:16:29 -0500

Support Request #102026, was updated on Sat 04/05/2003 at 17:16
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102026&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: link
Date: Sat 04/05/2003 at 17:16
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.3b) Gecko/20030308
Phoenix/0.5

Or... "Wetware Error Between Chair And Keyboard" :-)

I seem to have made a typo entering my email address
when registering for an account on Savannah. As best I
can tell I've somehow managed to insert a spurious
semicolon ';' character -- thereby making it
undeliverable -- while entering my email address. The
result is that the account is stuck in the "Pending
Confirmation" status, waiting for me to visit the
emailed URL.

This should probably be fixed so that accounts that are
not confirmed are expired after a suitable amount of time.

Meanwhile, could someone take pity on me and either
delete the account so I can re-register or, preferably,
just fix the spurious ';' character?

The account in question is user "link", user ID "8540"
(AFAICT), and the email address should be
"address@hidden" and not "l;address@hidden".

TIA, -link