Re: [Savannah-hackers] images in webcvs

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] images in webcvs
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:32:51 +0100

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 11:14:29AM +0200, Mirko Caserta wrote:
> I've just added a couple png images to our project's web site. I added them
> with the -kb switch since they're binary files.
>
> The files show up correctly in the web CVS repository:
>
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs//non-gnu/gomd/images/?cvsroot=www.gnu.org
>
> But when I try to access the files via the project's official URL, I get a 404
> error:
>
> http://www.nongnu.org/gomd/images/client-side.png
>
> Is there something I should be aware of?

Hi,
we in Savannah only take care of the machine that runs the CVS server. The
httpd server is run in another machine (www.gnu.org) where we do not have
access.
My guess is that the cron job in www.gnu.org that gets a current snapshot of
the repository has been delayed for some reason. If your graphics do not show
up in one day, we will get in touch with the administrators of www.gnu.org
to find out what's going on.

Regards,
Jaime