Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: savannah.gnu.org Verification]

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: savannah.gnu.org Verification]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 09:16:15 -0400

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 11:02:15AM +0800, Harish Pillay wrote:
> I did not request for a change for address@hidden which is my email ID.
> Furthermore, in this instance, I am not in North America to make what looks
> like a dialup call.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting.

If it happens again please bring it to our attention.  But do not mail
us the hash code url's.  Your mails are being archived and the hash is
archived too.  If somebody visists that url before you do he can
change your password.

If have reseted the hash.

Web page                    http:/www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms