[Savannah-hackers] Re: Error compiling nmh-1.1-RC1 slocal.c

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Error compiling nmh-1.1-RC1 slocal.c
Date: 09 Apr 2003 23:08:37 +0200

Friar <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> >Hi,
> >
> >You hit the wrong list. This list is only related to Savannah.
>
> Ahh, I see my confusion...sorry.  Hrmm...the nmh project webpage
> doesn't show much of a separation from Savannah.  I assumed
> "Savannah" was another name FOR the nmh project.
>
> You might want to consider changing "Savannah Connection" on the
> side bar to "Savannah Hosting Connection" or similar to try to
> get a little bit more separation.  Just a thought.

IMHO, this is too long for a menu title.
Beside, there's no links to the savannah-hackers mailing-list under
"Savannah Connection".
On the mailing-list page where the savannah-hackers address is given,
you can read "savannah-hackers   Savannah admin. - about
sv.[non]gnu.org (subscription reserved to admins)"