Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of eKwak - savannah.nongnu.org

From: unmap mapping
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of eKwak - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:14:34 +0000

Hi,

I response directly to you because the gpl is included in both the distrib and CVS archive (the file is gpl.txt) but the fact is that the main branch is no more in use, the current developpement branch is "nemesis_event". If it stills be a problem to not have file specified as gpl in the main branch, I think we gonna find another site to host our project, it might be simpler to us and apparently for you too.

Have a good day.