[Savannah-hackers] Can't join savannah-hackers + move from sf to savanna

From: Henrik Sandklef (GNU)
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Can't join savannah-hackers + move from sf to savannah
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:42:45 +0200 (CEST)

HI!

PLEASE, REPLY TO 'address@hidden' AS WELL AS TO THE LIST

I have 2 questions:

1) On 'Mon, March 31, 2003 10:02' I tried to join this mailing-list. I
haven't received any mail yet. I haven't got any "Welcome"-mail as one
usually does (I got one for the savannah-user list). Can someone please
put my address in the 'savannah-hackers' list: address@hidden

2) I have my project (xnee) located on sourceforge.net. A move to savannah
has started. Does anyone of you have any experience in doing so? If so,
please contect me!

regards....

/hesa

name   henrik sandklef