[Savannah-hackers] trouble admining mailmain

From: John R Lenton
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] trouble admining mailmain
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:15:20 -0300

Hello.

I'm currently having a bit of trouble with savannah's mailman, in that
it doesn't let me at its admin interface, I no longer get the
papo-*-admin mails, and I'm getting abrodoc-admin (or something like
that) mails instead. I am not related to this other project in any
way.

I'm might have broken stuff myself, but I thing the latter item means
something else is broken.

--
John Lenton (address@hidden) -- Random fortune:
Being schizophrenic is better than living alone.