address@hidden: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Comet Middleware Pr

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: address@hidden: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Comet Middleware Project - savannah.nongnu.org]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:32:44 -0400

Richard, Nic,

Below is a project that wants to make use of Savannah.  It is written
in Java and works for the bigger part with a free virtual machine.
The frontend requieres the nonfree swing classes of sun.

Nic, do you have any clue how far swing is implemented? (I couldn't
find anyone else to ask).  Is AWT free?

Richard, what do you think (I cc'ed Nic, as I didn't know if you knew
the answers to the previous questions, and I would like to know them too).

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----