[Savannah-hackers] [ 102053 ] Dolibarr database issues

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102053 ] Dolibarr database issues
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:24:10 -0400

Support Request #102053, was updated on Tue 04/15/03 at 10:24
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102053&group_id=11

Category: None

By: mustang
Date: Tue 04/15/03 at 10:24
Logged In: YES
user_id=18091
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux)

Hi

I'm using Dolibarr data base for two days.
It looks fine but I would like to know if from Dolibarr, I can:
- export my contacts to a wordsheet for mailings
- send email directly from Dolibarr
- print bills directly for our clients from Dolibarr

Anyway, as it's my first time on this type of server, if you
have an advice for me. If it's not the good way to ask, not
the right personn....

Let me know
Cheers.