[Savannah-hackers] Re: checking out CVS HTML tree does nothing

From: Domenico Andreoli
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: checking out CVS HTML tree does nothing
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 21:18:18 +0200

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 12:32:54PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> address@hidden (Domenico Andreoli) said:
>
> > hi cvs hackers,
> >
> >   i'm trying to checkout my projects' html cvs tree with the following
> > command but i don't get anything, no directories are created in the
> > one from which i invoke the command.
> >
> > ssh access should be ok since trying to log in directly to s.g.o i read
> > the message telling i tryed to execute /usr/local/bin/cvssh etc etc.
> >
> > $ cvs -z3 -d address@hidden:/webcvs/ co non-gnu/prua/
>
> Maybe an extra slash (it seems futile but cvs is sometimes weird) at
> the end?
>
> Try with [...]:/webcvs co non-gnu/prua

nothing changes.

i also tried on another system, debian unstable, but there also i did
not get anything. tried also with

cvs -z3 -d address@hidden:/projects/prua co prua/

but still nothing :(

it is very strange story, never happened before. any new idea?

thanks
cavok

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50