[Savannah-hackers] new project registration

From: fratt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] new project registration
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:53:13 +0200

hi you hackers !

I am french, so excuse me for eventual english lacks. thanx.

I want savannah to host my project 'Maja' but i'd prefer to give you the
sources by email, so i follow the procedure and I write to you.

I did not really understand how to do that clearly: do I have to create my
project even if you still have not the source codes ? maybe so.

you could have a look at the project at http://maja.tuxfamily.org.
It's hosted at tuxfamily but I prefer it moves to savannah as it is GNU.

Thank you.

Cordially,

Jean-Dominique Frattini

ps: i'll try to create the project now.