Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Software wish list - savannah

From: Ignacio García Fernández
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Free Software wish list - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:41:04 +0200

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 08:22:09PM -0400, Hugo Gayosso wrote:

> toby cabot <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Ahoy Hugo et al,
> >
> > Sorry to drop out of the conversation, but as penance I'll try to
> > summarize (please shout if I've mis-represented something):
>
> I think the summary is accurate (as far as I remember).
>
> > So here's my proposal:
>
> [...]
>
> > So if Ignacio et al would like to help why don't they sign up at
> > savannah and submit a tech request asking to join the project.  I'll
> > add them and they can start to work on the web pages.
> >
> > Sound reasonable?
>
> I think it does.

Ok, then :-D

I'm ignacio at savannah

the other two people at the project (we are three :-D ) shold now step ahead
and introduce themselves.

Thanks for everything and regards

--
May the source be with you               NO A LA GUERRA - NOT TO WAR
Ignacio García Fernández                       Instituto de Robótica