[Savannah-hackers] Re: branch diffs version of log_accum.pl

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: branch diffs version of log_accum.pl
Date: 06 Jun 2003 22:56:26 +0200

Richard Stallman <address@hidden> said:

> Thanks for writing this.
>
> Savannah people, please test it, and if it seems to work,
> please put it into use for Emacs so we can see if it really works.

I done that yesterday evening. The script worked at least for 2
projects I'm member of.
But these projects do not have complex loginfo settings as emacs.

/usr/local/bin/log_accum, used by any Savannah project, is the latest
Paul version.

> If it does, please then add `-r ""' to the script that runs it, and
> let's see if that feature works.

I think it would be easier if you add it, Richard, because you can
test it directly by doing a test commit on the Emacs CVS, if you have
time.

> What we ultimately want to do is use it twice, once with argument -r
> "" sending its output to the current list, and once with argument -r
> RC sending its output to a different new list.

Something like the following in /cvsroot/emacs/CVSROOT/loginfo I suppose:

^emacs /usr/local/bin/log_accum -r "" -T emacs -C -m address@hidden
address@hidden  -s %{sVv}
^emacs /usr/local/bin/log_accum -r RC -T emacs -C -m address@hidden  -s %{sVv}

  Homepage: