[Savannah-hackers] problem with file upload for dominion

From: Mark Galassi
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] problem with file upload for dominion
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 06:28:23 -0600

Dear Savannah Admins,

I followed the steps for administrators to upload files for a release,
and it seemed to go OK.  (NOTE: I did twice because I had added an
explicit .pkg to the end of my project name -- the wording is a bit
confusing, but savannah seems to add it for you, so I had .pkg.pkg.)

Then I clicked on the "public areas" [file] link and I get a dialog
window that says:

       550 Failed to change directory.

Any tips?