[Savannah-hackers] Invitation to join the MewBkd group

From: MewBkd moderator
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Invitation to join the MewBkd group
Date: 12 Jun 2003 15:48:11 -0000

Yahoo! Groups

address@hidden has invited you to join the MewBkd group!
(This invitation will expire in 7 days.)

A message from address@hidden:
GOING BEYOND CNN

Dear friend,
If you want to know what is happening in the Middle East, you
will want to join our FREE list, which provides exclusive translations
in-depth analyses you won't find in most mass media - opinions from
Syria, Saudi Arabia, kuwait, Egypt, Palestine and Israel, as well as leading
USA and European commentators. Interviews from Middle East media including
Al-Jazeera, Yediot Ahronot and others.

It is a lot of mail - but if you care about Middle East News, you won't want to miss it. And - you can set your account to get a single email each day in "digest mode."

MEWBKD provides balanced opinion and analysis - brought to you by MidEastWeb
www.mideastweb.org.

To see what we send - go to www.mideastweb.org/mewnews2.htm

To join the list, just reply to this e-mail. YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO ANY MAILING
LIST IF YOU DO NOT REPLY TO THIS SUBSCRIPTION INVITATION MAIL.

Sincerely,
Ami Isseroff

About Yahoo! Groups: Yahoo! Groups is a free service that helps you stay in touch with family and friends or meet new people. Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us at address@hidden Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service, located at http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/.