[Savannah-hackers] changing from continuus to savannah CVS , can it be

From: sergio salazar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] changing from continuus to savannah CVS , can it be done?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:47:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Savannah Representative,
        I have been researching what savannah is and still am
a little confused. Is it a central site that hosts the
remote access of source code? So that means that any
code that I produce can be added to a project that is
on the savannaha site? I noticed that savannah is not
fully just a online database, but has its own CVS
tools. Is it possible to change from using the
Continuus source control tools to using Savannah's
without having to web base all my material? Please
relpy as soon as possible because this is urgent
research.

thank you,
Sergio Salazar