[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 102210 ] phpGroupWare website move to GNU serve

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 102210 ] phpGroupWare website move to GNU servers
Date: 20 Jun 2003 09:40:44 +0200

Dave Hall <address@hidden> said:

> Hi,
>
> As I mentioned to Dan, I have discussed user mode linux to several
> people, they have suggested this would be overkill for phpgroupware.
> Norbet (aka nb) has offered to provide any assistance required to setup
> a chroot'd debian environment for phpgw.

But on which computer?

Has I already said, if you are talking of savannah.gnu.org, this box
is already well used and as a production server for a lot of
developers, it should remain dedicated to what it do now.

(anyway, we have not enough CPU and HD for something else)

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: