[Savannah-hackers] Can hackers save the world?!

From: kai mansberger
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Can hackers save the world?!
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:56:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear friend and hacker,

Any ideas on how hackers can make this happen?
At the end of the Matrix Neo suggests a world without "borders, or control, or rules,
a world without you (presumably the nasty government people)".
Perhaps the phrase "World Unfication is World Peace" helps to sell this
message to the masses. In short, making the world one nation under one flag
(a new one).
I'm a hacker and I want to save the world.
Perhaps you could make "World Unfication is World Peace" a part of your
website and encourage other hackers to use this phrase and
perhaps how we could use our great knowledge of computers to make World
Peace happen.

Please get back to me if you can. I have many ideas myself but
would love to hear from other important hacker people.
Could you set up a forum for World Unification is World Peace
the message and mission of all hackers (should be).

Lets save humanity from itself.

IS THERE HOPE FOR HUMANITY?

YES.

---WORD UNIFICATION IS WORLD PEACE---

ONE FLAG (A NEW ONE).
ONE CURRENCY (THE EURO DOLLOR).
ONE GLOBAL LAW (WE DECIDE).
NO PASSPORTS.
NO BORDERS.
NO WORK PERMITS.

THE RESULT WILL BE:
NO ARMIES.
NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
A SPECIES DEDICATED TO THE PEACEFUL EXPLORATION
OF SPACE.

WORLD UNIFICATION IS WORLD PEACE!!!

CONSIDER YOURSELF A CITIZEN OF EARTH.

HOW CAN YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN?