[Savannah-hackers] submission of Minet Web Site SPIP Skeletons - savann

From: clark
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Minet Web Site SPIP Skeletons - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 08:39:46 -0400

Laurent Cottereau <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Minet Web Site SPIP Skeletons
System name: minet-web
Type: non-GNU

We want to create a set of skeletons for SPIP (http://www.spip.org). They will
be in XHTML strict and CSS, and focus on strict separation of content and
layout. They will also advocate for the fact that a site can be both accessible
and good looking, and, through the open source license, give people tricks to
do the same on their sites. SPIP is more and more widely used, but because of
different approaches of the core developpers, these kinds of priorities are not
tackled in the SPIP project (quite the opposite actually), and haven't been
tackled by anybody else yet. We feel that any way of promoting this kind of
programming for a web site is very important, and want to make our
contribution. However, we need a platform to do this efficiently, as the
developpers are scattered throught Europe (as of now). The current skeletons
can be viewed at http://minet.net/spip/squelettes/ .

Other Software Required:
SPIP (http://www.spip.org)

  Message sent via/by Savannah