[Savannah-hackers] submission of Polish News Module - savannah.nongnu.or

From: maciunio
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Polish News Module - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 06:58:05 -0400

Maciej Paczesny <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Polish News Module
System name: pnm
Type: non-GNU

Polish News Module is a project of a module to be used in SuperKaramba
(http://netdragon.sourceforge.net/) tool.
PNM's intention is to bring the SuperKaramba user as much news from any RDF/RSS
supported sites as possible.
It consists of an engine written in Python language to make the news appear on
the KDE desktop, and of a set of plugins with logos (png) and scripts
(Perl/Python) needed to download the news.
Currently there are 2 people involved in this project, but we are receiving a
lot of code suggestions from other PNM users.
Our idea to register this project on Savannah.gnu.org is to let other
people/developers take a part in the construction of future releases, and to
give the users a possibility to report a bug and to solve some bug-related
problem.
The PNM currently is hosted on kdelook.org
(http://www.kdelook.org/content/show.php?content=6186)
The package source is at
http://www.kdelook.org/content/download.php?content=6186

Other Software Required: