Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Portfolio - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Portfolio - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 11:40:04 +0100

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 02:58:06PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Un projet a été soumis à savannah.gnu.org
> Antoine Drochon <address@hidden> a décrit le projet comme suit :
> Licence: gpl
> Autre Licence:
> Paquet: Portfolio
> Nom système: portfolio
> Type: GNU

> Portfolio est un projet qui a pour but de développer un kit permettant de
> construire un site comme pbase.com.

Hi Antoine,
please register your project again, including a URL where the source code can
be found (or e-mail us a copy of the code for evaluation).
You should also use only English in your registration. Even though most
Savannah hackers are fluent in French (not me :) Savannah's official language
is English and we want to keep all records and databases in English.

Regards,
Jaime