[Savannah-hackers] submission of Sim8085 - savannah.gnu.org

From: sridharinfinity
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Sim8085 - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 04:18:11 -0400

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Sridhar <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Sim8085
System name: sim8085
Type: GNU

The project name is Sim8085.  But in sourceforge it was named as GNUSim8085.
This named will be maintained only when it is characterised as a GNU project.
Sim8085 is a simulator for the intel 8085 microprocessor.  It consists of a
Assembler and Debugger.  While debugging the contents of the register, flags,
memory and IO ports can be viewed.  There is variables view also.  Stack view
is under development. I have hosted my project on sourceforge, which can be
checked out at ...

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnusim8085/GNUSim8085-1.1.tar.gz?download

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnusim8085 is project homepage.

Here is a screenshot of the project.
http://www.geocities.com/therealgenius_sridhar/screenshot.png

I promise to change the name to Sim8085 if my projects is not accepted and
retain it to GNUSim8085 if accepted.

Other Software Required:
GTK+-2.0
GNOME libs
Scintilla (only archive is included in source tarball, but sources can be
downloaded from http://scintilla.org/ )

Other Comments:
Yes I have send my source code to one of Savannah Admins.  But I have also
posted a link to the source in the above description.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/