[Savannah-hackers] SSL

From: krisb
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] SSL
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:47:23 -0700

Hello,

I noticed that you use SSL on your website.  I'd like to experiment with using
SSL on my sites, but don't want to pay a certificate authority.  Do you know if
it's possible to use SSL without a CA account?  If my server is not registered
with a CA will all visitors get error messages asking them if they trust my
site before a secure connection is established?

Thanks,

Kris