[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #124579] Re: libcdio

From: Ted Teah via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gnu.org #124579] Re: libcdio
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:31:51 -0500

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 12:19, address@hidden via RT wrote:

> One thing I didn't see/understand so far (but I may have missed it)
> what happens to the project that is currently listed as nongnu?

Let me try to answer this as best I can.  On the Free Software
Directory, who received a CC of the previous email, they will update the
entry shortly.  I have entered the package in on maintainer.list as a
gnu package.  Finally, savannah who too received a CC, will change their
records to reflect the status of the package as gnu and will provide you
with the increased access that comes with being a gnu package.  Also,
through savannah you can set up you various bug mailing lists.

All the best,
Ted Teah
Assignments