[Savannah-hackers] submission of Anagramix - savannah.nongnu.org

From: terryp
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Anagramix - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:59:23 -0500

Ulrik Jensen <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Anagramix
System name: anagramix
Type: non-GNU

Anagramix is an SDL-based game about creating anagrams out of a given set of
letters. It's being developed in C++, primarily for Linux  (other versions
should work, if someone compiles it, seeing as it's SDL), using free tools such
as GNU Emacs, GDB and GCC 3.3.

The game itself is reminiscent of many classic word-games, and uses a modified
version of the free wordlist ENABLE2K for checking the validity of words.

The code is (in it's current not-complete-form) available here:
http://www.daimi.au.dk/~terryp/anagramix.tgz

That tarball does not contain the data, only the code. The current state of the
project is that I've rewritten my 90% complete version from scratch, and
currently the biggest needs are sounds, graphics, and probably (a lot of)
optimizing.

Other Software Required:
SDL

  Message sent via/by Savannah