Re: [Savannah-hackers] License Change

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] License Change
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:45:31 +0100

Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
I would like to change the license of my project from Python to GPL.

The project is called realtime.

Can you do this for me or tell me how I can do it?

I can tell him to apply the recipe in the GPL howto, then check it's properly done, but how do I technically change the license field of its project ?

BTW, what is the rationale behind this field not being editable from the frontend after a project has been registered ?