[Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU polyxmass -

From: polyxmass-maintainer
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU polyxmass -
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:40:27 -0500

A package was submitted to

Filippo Rusconi <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: GNU polyxmass
System name: polyxmass
Type: GNU

polyxmass is a mass spectrometric framework designed to allow users to simulate
and analyse mass spectrometric data for any kind of polymer type and polymer
sequence.

This project has been dubbed by Richard Stallman as a GNU project package.

Other Software Required:
gtk+

librsvg

libpopt

all GNU GPL'ed software libraries

Other Comments:
I still have to import my private CVS repository of the project into Savannah.
The same for all the web pages that are presently located in www.polyxmass.org

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/