[Savannah-hackers] Fwd: Error Compiling on Mac OS X 10.3

From: David Wheeler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Fwd: Error Compiling on Mac OS X 10.3
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:54:57 -0800

Hello,

I'm attempting to compile Emacs from Savannah's CVS repository, but am having problems because some files are missing. The below message explains that this might be because the files I need are actually in another repository that hasn't yet been restored. Can you look into this problem for me? I used :ext:address@hidden:/cvs-2003-09-16/emacs to check Emacs out of CVS.

Many thanks,

David

Begin forwarded message: