[Savannah-hackers] A problem with updating email addresses

From: Noufal Ibrahim
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] A problem with updating email addresses
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 20:16:02 +0530

    I have an account on savannah.gnu.org and after recently resetting
    my password, I tried to change my email address and I got this
    message

Database updated [#1]; The system reported a failure when trying to send
the confirmation mail. please retry and report that problem to
administrators [#2];

    Is this a known problem? Any other help I can give you?

Thanks.

--
~noufal

In charity there is no excess.