[Savannah-hackers] submission of Void - savannah.nongnu.org

From: gabriel . j
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Void - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 10:06:44 -0500

Gabriel Jägenstedt <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Void
System name: void
Type: non-GNU

Void(project name) is a library for python that implements functions and
definitions to be used as a text game interpreter. There is a demo game
included.

It is written in pure python and uses only libraries that are provided by
Python. It works with Python 2.3 for sure but was originally written for 1.6,
even though this might not work now since some changes have been made.

Void is forked from another project that was in my mind too quite so I decided
to try to build onto it to the best of my extent. PUB was released under LGPL
but it is my intent to up this to the GPL for Void, since I'm not overly fond
of supporting any non-free software.

I'm quite unsure about the name Void, as I thought it could be a reserved one
but I'll have to wait and see won't I.

The source is available at http://w1.365.telia.com/~u36502250/

Other Software Required:
Python - Python 2.3 as far as I know even though it should work with at least
2.2 and maybe even

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/