[Savannah-hackers] RE: Status of savannah : TSP

From: Eric NOULARD
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] RE: Status of savannah : TSP
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:22:41 +0100

I am Eric NOULARD and I am contributor to TSP project
hosted by Savannah.

I do confirm that this guy has changed domain name last year
and since we go to the swimming pool together this noon
you may well ask him such a private question:

Did you go to the swimming pool on 6th of january?
Answer should be: Yes.
Did yuo met someone there?
Answer should be: Yes, at least Eric NOULARD.

to verify its identity by phone (if you feel its needed).

Cheers.
Thank you for the effort made for making Savannah
up and running.
And of course Happy New Year.

Erk

--