[Savannah-hackers] submission of Picfolio metadata editor - savannah.non

From: hugo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Picfolio metadata editor - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:08:50 -0500

Hugo Haas <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Picfolio metadata editor
System name: picfolio-mde
Type: non-GNU

Picfolio meta-data editor is a program which allows one to enter a description
or a title for a photo, or for an album, for use by Picfolio, is a static photo
gallery generator using XML and XSLT, without having to use an XML editor.

It has a text interface, a GTK interface, and also supports batch processing
from the command-line.

It is written in Python.

The home page for Picfolio meta-data editor is at:

http://larve.net/people/hugo/2004/01/picfolio-metadata-editor.html

Other Software Required:
Picfolio: http://pmade.org/software/picfolio/
Python
GTK 2

Other Comments:
The reason why I would like to use Savannah is that, when starting to write the
GTK interface, I realized that there were lots of features (and also
potentially bugs) that one could request/report, and therefore it would be
easier if I had an issue tracking system, CVS, etc.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/