[Savannah-hackers] CVS permissions for the panda project

From: Michael Still
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS permissions for the panda project
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:08:40 +1100 (EST)

Hey,

I can do a checkout of the pand source CVS, but I can't commit changes:

address@hidden:~/panda/man$ cvs commit
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining docbook
cvs commit: Examining html
Enter passphrase for key '/home/savanna/.ssh/id_dsa':
Checking in genmanual;
/cvsroot/panda/panda/man/genmanual,v  <--  genmanual
cvs [server aborted]: could not open lock file
`/cvsroot/panda/panda/man/,genmanual,': Permission denied
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsFKx0gw
address@hidden:~/panda/man$

Can I have a hint of what I am doing wrong please?

Thanks,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (address@hidden) | "All my life I've had one dream,