Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah update

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah update
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:57:55 +0100

Bradley M. Kuhn writes:
 > I strongly believe that any software hosted by FSF for the Free Software
 > community should be GPG-signed by their authors.  We have a concerted
 > attack on the Free Software infrastructure -- between the cracks on
 > Debian, FSF, Gentoo and others.  We, as leaders in the Free Software
 > Movement, must instill an ethic of proper autentication for Free Software.

        Please confirm that you're not talking of CVS access only
accessible with CVS / GPG coupled together nor of file areas that can
only be used to store GPG signed files.

        If you attempt to force Savannah in this direction contrary to
the decision of all Savannah hackers, that will be a catastrophy even
worse than the Savannah compromission.

        Cheers,

--
Donate to FSF France online : http://rate.affero.net/fsffrance/
Loic Dachary, 12 bd Magenta, 75010 Paris. Tel: 33 1 42 45 07 97