[Savannah-hackers] cvs access for the wwwro project

From: Laurentiu Buzdugan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] cvs access for the wwwro project
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:34:13 -0500

Hi,

I have updated my dsa public key a week or so ago, but I still
cannot use cvs to manage the project.
I already have "Protocol 2" in my .ssh/config file.

I tried:

cvs -t -z3 -d address@hidden:/webcvs/wwwro co wwwro

and

cvs -t -z3 -d address@hidden:/webcvs/www/wwwro co wwwro

but neither worked. The log looks like this:

 -> main loop with address@hidden:/webcvs/wwwro
 -> Starting server: ssh savannah.gnu.org -l buzdugan cvs server
Invalid CVSROOT
cvs checkout: invalid data from cvs server
 -> Lock_Cleanup()

Has the wwwro project been restored?  If yes, what command should I use?

Thank you,
Laurentiu Buzdugan