[Savannah-hackers] Simple member request gives manager rights

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Simple member request gives manager rights
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:25:21 +0100

On 2004.01.14 16:00, James E. Blair wrote :
We appreciate your offer, and once the immediate issues with Savannah
are resolved, we will contact you.

Any progress? :)

But I write because there is a bug in Savannah which makes my user state hybrid:

I am not member of Savannah Administration, but "Waiting for approval", and this still gives me *full rights* (technician and manager) on Help Requests and Bug Reports.

I submitted a bug report to the savannah administration project on that point (and the other side effects), and I could assign it to you (corvus) - though you may not have seen it: https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=7291.

I suppose this applies to any membership request. Could you fix that?

--
Sylvain