[Savannah-hackers] Whoops, lost Mailman list administration password

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Whoops, lost Mailman list administration password
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:35:01 +0800

I've looked at my mail archive and tried the original list
administration password for address@hidden, but I
probably changed it (as suggested in the e-mail) and promptly forgot
about it (definitely not suggested, but as I hadn't really used
it...). Meep. So sorry about the trouble, but could you please reset
it and send a new randomly-generated password to the list admin? It's
currently set to my e-mail address, thankfully, so I've been getting
the unapproved messages. Thanks!

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun