[Savannah-hackers] CVS problems.

From: Toshio Seo
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS problems.
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:33:13 -0500

Hi,

I am runnning a Redhat 9 system and I checked my services and have sshd
running.  I tried to do setenv in Bash but there doesn't seem to be one.  I
decided to issue:

cvs -d :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc -qz9 checkout -P gcc
wwdocs     (This results in a communication time out every time)
cvs -qz9 checkout -P gcc wwdocs  -d
:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gcc     (This results in a CVSROOT
not set error)

I want to get the gcc_3.4 files.  If there is a wget site available for a
tar file, I would use that also.  Any ideas?

Toshio Seo
Sales Engineer
TMI Southeast
875 Greenvine Trace