[Savannah-hackers] question about dc-gui2

From: DOCAN Ciprian
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] question about dc-gui2
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:53:39 +0200 (EET)

Hello,

as I don't know a mailing list for this purpose, I will ask you and I hope
you wouldn't bother. I have a problem with dc-gui2: when I am trying to
open a user file list, a get some records but in fact the titles are
invisible to me. I suppose they are written with the same color as the
background or there is a problem with the fonts .. What you suggest me to
do ?

Thank you,
Ciprian