Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah upgrade

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Savannah upgrade
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:43:02 -0500

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 11:05:18AM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Can I consider our 'savannah' project is a locally-tuned version of
> savannah/savane software, and that I can make temporary fixes in it
> (like the 'attach mailing list' one)?

Sure go ahead.

> Is there also a way to check what needs to be done, where we can help,
> and what is the status of the recovery? The last piece of information I
> had was the e-mail from Paul Fisher in reply to RMS.

That is the only information I too have.  I will try to take care of
the making of cvs tarballs this weekend and the following week.  I got
the little perl script from James that probes the database for public
projects.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org