[Savannah-hackers] Re: [savannah-root] Lost Password: No Email

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [savannah-root] Lost Password: No Email
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:26:14 +0100

I will have to delete dclements manually.

About authentication, please give me the key number; for this key it would be D4C82F5F: pub 1024D/D4C82F5F 2002-03-28 David Hartwell Clements <address@hidden edu>
I got it using gpg --list-keys.
That will allow me to search it in public keys servers.

--
Sylvain

address@hidden wrote:
Yes, I created dclements when I figured I wasn't going to get a response here :-) How would I go about deleting it?

hmmmmm. The GPG key is as defunct as the email address. I do remember the passphrase for the key in the account:

1024 35 14... Mines.EDU

and still have the secret key for it, is there any way we can authenticate using that?

Sincerely,
David