Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: Problems accessing Savannah CVS...]

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [Fwd: Problems accessing Savannah CVS...]
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 23:20:51 +0100

There is indeed something misconfigured at 3dldf.
I asked the administrators to check why such a misconfiguration occured, and to fix it once its cause is known.

--
Sylvain

Derek Chen-Becker wrote:
Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Savannah is back, you should be given access to 3dldf webcvs area.
Can you send us the precise commands you are using to access it?

Note that you cannot checkout the sources repository, only the webcvs.

I'm just trying to get to webcvs. Here's the command line I'm using:

cvs -d":ext:address@hidden:/webcvs/3dldf" co 3dldf

Thanks,