Re: [Savannah-hackers] rsynching CVS tree

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] rsynching CVS tree
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:46:05 -0500

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 07:47:25AM +0100, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Before the crack, I used to rsync some of subversions's CVS trees with:
>
> rsync -e ssh -aqz --delete rsync://subversions.gnu.org/cvsroot/bison/
> /cvs/bison/
>
> Since then, the rsync server appear to have been disabled.
>
> Will it be reactivated at some point or is this definitive?
> Is there a cheap alternative way of mirroring CVS trees? (I consider
> downloading the full tarball of the tree to be too expensive.)

You can download a tarball of the CVS trees of each project. You can
find that url on the admin page of your project.  (I can't remember it
now, sorry)

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org