Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS - SSH

From: Paul Smith
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS - SSH
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 16:59:48 -0500

%% FRANCOIS CATTOEN <address@hidden> writes:

  fc> I'm a newbie with cvs - shh. I'm working on a red-hat 9.
  fc> I followed your explainations from " How do I configure my SSH access
  fc> ? "

You only need to add your key, and you can only use your username, if
you're a member of the project.  I don't see your account listed in this
project's developer list.

  fc> in the textarea (https://savannah.gnu.org/account/editsshkeys.php)
  fc> I've got :

As above, this is only relevant for project members, who get read-write
access to the source.

If you're trying to get anonymous access to the source, you don't need
this.

  fc> export CVS_RSH=ssh
  fc> cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cvsroot/pydonkey co py2peer

This is not correct for anonymous access.

header "Anonymous CVS Access", and not the instructions under "Project
Member CVS Access via SSH".

 Paul D. Smith <address@hidden>   HASMAT: HA Software Mthds & Tools