[Savannah-hackers] submission of Dragon-Linux OS -

From: asmadius
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Dragon-Linux OS -
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 04:34:57 -0500

A package was submitted to

Jimmy M. Coleman <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Dragon-Linux OS
System name: dragonos
Type: GNU

Dragon-Linux combines the power of major Linux distros. This is done thru
taking the best in parts of these distros and rebuilding this into a very
strong Linux.....Dragon-Linux.

This distrobution is planned to be    as user friendly as mandrake, as stable
as suse, as strong as red hat. All of this will of course will attempt to be be
completely free for everyone to use.

This project is just starting so we do not have any source codes yet, but as
time goes into this project it will be privately hosted. The english site will
be www.dragon-linux.org & the german site will be www.dragon-linux.de ( both of
which are in the registration process since 21 Mar 2004).

The source codes will contain codes derived from red hat, mandrake, suse and
debian --  being STRONG - STABLE - SECURE - EASY.

Other Software Required:
As of the planning of this project plans for java use will be a major attempt
on using KAFFE & The GNU Compiler for Java.

Other Comments:
At this time I have no sources available, since I'm in the process of changing
codes from major distros.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/