Re: RE : [Savannah-hackers] savannah script

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: RE : [Savannah-hackers] savannah script
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 23:14:41 +0100

Hello again,

I posted a news item mentioning savannah_helper. If there is something wrong feel free to tell me and I will modify it.

I wish I could create a new project for it but unfortunately projects creation is still not possible. System administrators are working on it.

--
Sylvain

Patrick DeshĂȘnes wrote:
Hello Sylvain,

Thanks for your comments i already made the changes.

'savannah_helper' ... sounds good to me.  I upload it at this url

        http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/xlang/savannah_helper

maybe we could create a specific project for this, no !

best regards,