Re: [Savannah-hackers] notification e-mail bug

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] notification e-mail bug
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:54:31 +0100

There is indeed one thing Paul Fisher recently found and told me how to fix, related to bounces processing, that made some servers reject our mails (including our own). This just allowed us to get back trackers and new projects notifications at address@hidden

Currently, bug requests notifications are sent to both savannah-hackers and address@hidden I clearly remember of recent support requests changes notifications that both the posting user and I received. So it works in some cases. The problem should come from our version of Savane|Savannah since it does not even mention that a notification was sent when posting comments, which it does when posting new items.

I also know that nobody is notified unless a global notification e-mail is set for the tracker. I think it is already fixed in Savane. We unfortunately cannot upgrade right now, since we are in a inconsistent branch due to the security upgrades still being worked on :/

--
Sylvain