[Savannah-hackers] [support #102946] GNU make project email notification

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102946] GNU make project email notification settings incorrect
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:55:44 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #102946] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 03/25/04 at 22:55 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | Beuc

I am going to check whether the problem is.
There is no need to add me to the 'make' project; as a member of the
administration project I have rights to modify it, though I will try not to do
so :)

[support #102946] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Paul D. Smith
On: Thu 03/25/04 at 15:15

Category:  None

Original Submission:  There's some kind of problem with the GNU make project
email notifications administration, maybe due to some problem in the SQL
backend data for this project?  Not sure.

At any rate, if I go to the Admin -> Main -> Email Notification Settings page
in the GNU make project I see that the "support" and "patch" trackers are
properly set up and have a full complement of options, including the radio
buttons selecting who to notify, a "category related list" field, and a global
list field.

But, on that page the "bugs" and "task" tracker setup is different: it doesn't
show any radio buttons selecting who to notify and it doesn't have a "category
related list" field.  It only has a global list field.

I have set up the global lists on all my trackers to send me email, but even
today after other problems with email notification have been fixed and seem to
be working for other projects, notification is not working for me for bugs (at
least).  I'm hoping that this is related to the reason I'm not seeing the full
suite of configuration options on my admin page; maybe there's some error in
the database related to the configuration of the GNU make project.

I'm quite willing to add Savannah hackers as admins to the project so they can
see this themselves if it will help resolve the problem...

Follow-up Comments

Date: Thu 03/25/04 at 22:55         By: Beuc
I am going to check whether the problem is.
There is no need to add me to the 'make' project; as a member of the
administration project I have rights to modify it, though I will try not to do
so :)

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=102946>

  Message sent via/by Savannah